Privacy and Cookies
FaceGym takes data privacy very seriously. This policy explains how FaceGym uses any information you provide to us during your use of our website and our services.
www.facegym.com is operated by FaceGym Ltd. Our services are provided by FaceGym Ltd or by FaceGym, Inc., depending on your location. If you have any questions about this Policy you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may hold the following personal data about you:
- Email address
- First and last name
- Postal address
- Phone number
- Date of birth
- The order details of purchases of goods/services you have made with us
- A record of any correspondence between you and us
If you wish to see or amend the information that we hold about you, you can visit the pages available under the “Your Account” section on our website. Please note that your online account with FaceGym is password protected. You cannot access or view your personal information without your password. You are responsible for keeping your information on file with us up to date. You may review and change the personally identifiable information you provide to us at any time by emailing us email@example.com. If you are a registered user, you can also review, change or correct your personal information at any time by logging into your account and making the relevant changes.
Use of Your Data
The information you provide to us will be used by us in order to supply you with our goods and services under our Terms and Conditions. We may also collect information about your buying behaviour in order to contact you from time to time by e-mail or mail with details of carefully selected products or special offers which may be of interest to you.
We will never send you our promotional e-mails without your consent. Any promotional email that you receive from us will also allow you to unsubscribe to further email promotions if you decide at a later stage that you no longer wish to receive emails with news and special offers from FaceGym.
Data Storage and Transfer
Information we hold about you is stored and processed on our secure servers and may be shared with and stored by certain of our carefully selected data sub-processors.
The processing of your data may involve it being transferred to and/or stored at or accessed from a destination outside the country in which you reside, in particular to the US for customers residing in the UK and the European Union. In such circumstances, we will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely, in accordance with this policy and safeguarded in accordance with all applicable legislation.
In exceptional circumstances, we may disclose any information, including personally identifiable information, to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. We may also disclose specific information in special cases, such as if there is an attempted breach of security or a physical threat to you or others.
In the ordinary course, we will only ever share your data on a confidential basis with our own carefully selected service providers who are directly involved in delivering our goods and services. Our service providers are most commonly involved in hosting our systems, processing payments, and providing us with data analysis and email services. We only allow our service providers to handle your personal information if we are satisfied they take appropriate measures to protect your personal information. We also impose contractual obligations on service providers to ensure they can only use your personal information to provide services to us and to you.
We never sell or give your personal information to third parties to use for their own purposes.
MentionMe is our referral programme which requires us to process customer email addresses and certain order data for the purposes of:
- Enrolling customers onto our refer-a-friend programme
- Monitoring the programme and safeguarding against gaming or fraudulent use of the programme
- Communicating with customers in connection with operation of the programme and delivery of rewards
- Reporting on the performance of the programme
- You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal information.
- You have the right to access any information we hold about you. Any request which is manifestly unfounded or excessive may be subject to a reasonable fee to cover our administrative costs in providing you with the necessary details.
- You have the right to ensure the personal information we hold about you is up to date and accurate.
- If you have given us consent to process any of your personal information, then you may withdraw that consent at any time.
- You have the right to opt-out of receiving emails from us at any time.
- You have the right to request that the personal information we hold about you be erased and/or request that the processing of that data be restricted.
You can contact us at any time about your data at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Measure the number of visitors to our website
- See how visitors navigate our website and which resources they access
- See what visitors’ buying behaviors are to allow us to see the latest buying trends
- See information about visitors’ internet connections and the equipment used to access our website
The information we collect using cookies does not identify you personally. For example, it does not identify your email address. It may include the IP address and/or the domain name of the computer you use. You should be aware that this information might therefore also identify (1) the company you work for (if you access our website from your place of work), or (2) your Internet Service Provider. It may also identify information about your computer, for example your operating system and browser type.
If you access our website by way of a hardware firewall, a proxy server or any other kind of router (such as a dial-up modem connection at your ISP) then it is the address of the router that will appear in our logs and not the address of your computer.
By clicking “Accept All Cookies”, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to help us enhance your user experience, analyse our site traffic, and assist in our marketing efforts. You can set your preferences, by clicking "Customise Settings".
If you do not want a cookie to be stored in your computer, most Internet browsers have functions to erase cookies from the computer’s hard drive or to block all cookies or to receive a warning before a cookie is stored. You are welcome to use such facilities to prevent the installation of any cookie. If you refuse to accept cookies you may be unable to access certain parts of our website.
For more information on cookies please visit the ICO website.
Links to Other Sites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over any other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question. Any concerns regarding any external link should be directed to its website administrator or web master.
You may establish links to our website, provided that:
- You link only to our homepage
- You do not remove or obscure advertisements, the copyright notice or other notices on our website
- You give us notice of your link to our website by sending an e-mail message to us at email@example.com
- You immediately stop providing links to the website if notified by us.