- For best results, consistency is key when it comes to skincare and workouts. With our Auto-Replenishment subscription, you’ll never have to worry about running out of your favourite FACEGYM products again.
- Save up to 20% on every Auto-Replenish subscription.
- Lift, sculpt + brighten without leaving your front door with our results-driven, award-winning skincare delivered directly to you.
- Send it. Skip it. Pause it. Nudge it. Cancel it. Add a one-off treat. YOU make the rules.
Electro-Lite Gel Cleanser
$8 (Delivered between 3-5 working days.)
UPS Ground Delivery:
$11 (Delivered between 2-7 working days.)
*please note - UPS can not deliver to PO Boxes.
Canada UPS Standard:
$10 (Delivered between 3-7 working days.)
$25 (Delivered between 3-7 working days.)
We have partnered with Mecca to offer exclusive AU shipping. Please order from https://www.mecca.com.au/facegym/
Dispatch and Delivery
Your order will be processed within 24-48 hours of receipt, with exceptions during peak holiday periods. Once your order has been processed, you will be notified with an order confirmation email. Orders received over the weekend and on US public holidays will be processed the following business day.
While we do everything we can to make sure your order is cleared customs, we advise that you check with your local customs, before importing anything into your country that may be stopped or have charges applied. FaceGym will not be liable for charges in the case of your shipment being stopped, charged for or disposed of at customs.
*Please note: we will be extending our returns policy to 60 days from 18th November 2022 to 31st December 2022.
If an item is damaged please contact FaceGym immediately.
FaceGym will accept returns of unused products in their original packaging purchased at any FaceGym studio or our online store (www.facegym.com) for a full refund, within 30 days with the original receipt or delivery note. When looking to Return or Exchange please go through the original channel or studio where you purchased your goods.
Unfortunately, FaceGym products purchased from other retailers are subject to the returns policies of those retailers and will not be accepted by FaceGym. If you need to make a return, please contact the retailer you bought your product from.
Please note that FaceGym gift cards may not be returned and should be treated like cash. They cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
To make a return:
1. To any FaceGym studio, bring your return along with the receipt and a refund will be issued to the original method of payment (e.g., on the same card used to pay for the item(s)).
Alternatively, you may exchange the product for any product of the same value, or request store credit in the form of a FaceGym gift card.
2. To return an item online, please contact our customer service team: email@example.com.
When sending your item(s) back please make sure your package is securely wrapped. We recommend you use a recorded delivery and retain your proof of postage. Please note, FaceGym does not accept liability for goods in transit or the cost of return.
Inside your package please:
- Print your name
- Print your order number
- Highlight the item(s) being returned
- Include the reason for return
Address your package to:
FACEGYM - NOHO
670 Broadway (At Bond)
We aim to process your return within 5 working days. The refund will be made to the same card or PayPal account used to make the purchase. Please note, it may take 5-10 working days for the funds to appear in your account - this will vary from bank to bank.
Any returns made at a FaceGym studio that are not accompanied by the original receipt will be exchanged for FaceGym gift card, in the amount of the original purchase price.
In some instances, we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges.
The following are non-returnable:
- Beauty items and tools that have been opened, tested or partially used
- Workouts, bundles and Gift Cards
This does not affect your statutory rights.
Delivery to Russia
We are not shipping to Russia at this time.
For more information please email our Customer Service Team
A skin energizing gel-to-foam formula that gently cleanses and dissolves impurities to reveal a brighter complexion, replenishing the skin barrier with hydrating electrolytes.
BRIGHT COMPLEXION: Exfoliating Biotech Enzyme and Hydroclay work together to deeply cleanse and refine the skin’s texture.
PORE MINIMIZING: Red Clover Extract helps shrink pores for a flawless complexion.
REBALANCING: A soothing combination of Magnesium and Calcium Electrolytes with Bio-compatible Glycolipid cleans, hydrates and replenishes the skin’s upper layer with an optimal non-stripping pH level of 5.5.
There is no fragrance, the scent is from the actives and raw ingredients.
Yes, the cleanser is suitable for any age and skin type. However, we would always recommend starting to use active ingredients in your skincare from the age of 25+ as your skin is much more resilient.
The Electro-Lite Cleanser will not remove waterproof eye makeup and ideally should not be used over the eyes. However, the cleanser has been tested ophthalmologically and found to be non-irritant to the eye area. The skin around your eyes is very delicate and around seven times thinner than the skin on the rest of your face. If the cleanser does cause any irritation to the eyes, rinse well with water. We advise using a separate eye makeup remover to treat the delicate skin around the eye are and dissolve eye makeup effectively.
The foaming agent in the cleanser is an entirely new cleaning agent based on glycolipids. Glycolipids have a similar structure to skin cells which makes them extremely gentle and compatible with the skin. The foaming agent is derived from sugar, making it 100% renewable and biodegradable in the waterways.
Yes, Electro-Lite Cleanser has been developed to use several times a day and to follow up with an acid toner. In addition, Electro-Lite Cleanser is completely safe to use in the mornings as it will not cause sun sensitivity.
The Glycerin is palm derived, but it is Certified Responsibly Sourced (RSPO Mass Balance). This means that the palm is fully traceable, and they ensure that the process is economically viable, sustainable, environmentally appropriate and socially beneficial.
Before you continue...
• We don’t recommend if you currently have active skin conditions or bacterial infections (acne, eczema, psoriasis or cold sores, broken skin, Impetigo, Facial Boils, Conjunctivitis, Styes)
• Pregnancy (due to use of Electrical Muscle Stimulation device) - if pregnant, please let the Trainer know during consultation time. Instead of the electricals, your trainer will use prolonged deep tissue massage techniques.
• Botox in the last 2 weeks
• Cosmetic facial fillers in the last 4 weeks
• Facial surgery in the last 6 months
There are no items in your cart.Continue Shopping