Brightening Active Roller
Unlock your own skin confidence with our most advanced 2-in-1 skincare microneedling tool, Brightening Active Roller. Formulated with a potent trilogy of crystallised active ingredients, Vitamin C, Tranexamic Acid, + Licorice Root Extract which form microneedles that dissolve directly into the skin to deliver instantly visible results.
MANUAL ROLLING + CRYSTALLISED ACTIVE INGREDIENTS = TARGETED SKIN TREATMENT
After 28 days*, 95% agree skin is moisturised, 95% agree skin looks/feels more plump, 95% agree skin is revitalised.
This first-to-market combination of mechanical rolling and topical application diminishes the appearance of dark spots and hyperpigmentation, encourages the perfect environment for collagen and elastin and elevates your skin's natural glow to reveal your brightest skin ever.
Each Brightening Active Roller kit includes;
One reusable, forever roller handle
2 x Brightening Dissolving Microneedle heads
One Roller pouch
Refill packs are available containing 4 x Brightening Dissolving Microneedle heads or mix and match with another roller, Youthful or Hydrating. Please keep your Active Roller handle, this does not need to be replaced.
BRIGHTEST GLOW – ultimate skin power-player Vitamin C joins with Liquorice Root Extract to create a supercharged skin-brightening blend for instant radiance
REDUCED DARK SPOTS + HYPERPIGMENTATION – Powerful amino acid, Tranexamic Acid decreases and improves the appearance of hyperpigmentation spots.
FIRMER, PLUMPER SKIN – Vitamin C helps to strengthen the skin’s upper barrier and provides extra resilience whilst reducing temporary redness.
WINNER Stylist Beauty Award - Best Face Tool
WINNER Essence Best in Black Beauty Award 2023 - Best in Hyper-Pigmentation
- 95% agree skin is moisturised
- 95% agree skin looks/feels more plump
- 95% agree skin is revitalised
- 95% agree skin feels more firm
- 95% agree skin tone is more even
- 89% agree skin is more radiant
- 89% agree skin is more nourished
*Based on self-assessment studies on 19 people using twice weekly for 28 days
Sodium Hyaluronate, Algin, Glycerin, Trehalose, Propanediol, Aqua/Water, Tranexamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycyrrhiza Uralensis (Licorice) Root Extract, Ascorbic Acid
Use as part of the PM skincare routine. Always use on damp skin after cleansing. Roll over the face and neck using upwards and outwards motions for 5 to 10 minutes, avoiding the delicate eye area. For best results scan the QR code for a full tutorial. To amplify results, after rolling on damp skin, apply your favourite serum, we recommend using Hydro-Bound Hyaluronic Acid + Niacinamide Serum together with Active Blast Vegan Collagen Skin Booster and continue to roll for an additional 5 minutes until the roller head is smooth. Use once a week for a mini skin bootcamp to achieve smooth and luminous-looking skin. Attach a new roller head to the handle for each use and discard the used head after use.
Last Shipping Dates for Holiday 2023
Please note - the cut off date to receive your products before Christmas Day is as follows:
- 13th December > ground shipping
- 18th December > express shipping
$8 (Delivered between 3-5 working days.)
UPS Ground Delivery:
$11 (Delivered between 2-7 working days.)
*please note - UPS can not deliver to PO Boxes.
We have partnered with Mecca to offer exclusive AU shipping. Please order from https://www.mecca.com.au/facegym/
RoW Shipping Policy Update
Please note, FACEGYM has suspended shipping options to RoW on our website. We apologise for any inconvenience. Affected Services:
- Online purchases shipped to any destination outside of the UK and US.
- This suspension does not affect orders already placed and in transit.
- Customers seeking assistance or interested in future availability are encouraged to contact Customer Service. Feedback is appreciated and will be considered as we evaluate potential market expansion.
- Information regarding the resumption of shipping services or changes to this policy will be communicated on our website and through other official channels.
For further inquiries or specific requests, please reach out to our Customer Service team directly.
Alternative Shipping Options:
- Customers wishing to purchase our products are invited to visit our retail partners including Selfridges, Look Fantastic, Cult Beauty, Current Body, Space NK and Sephora.
Dispatch and Delivery
Your order will be processed within 24-48 hours of receipt, with exceptions during peak holiday periods. Once your order has been processed, you will be notified with an order confirmation email. Orders received over the weekend and on US public holidays will be processed the following business day.
While we do everything we can to make sure your order is cleared customs, we advise that you check with your local customs, before importing anything into your country that may be stopped or have charges applied. FaceGym will not be liable for charges in the case of your shipment being stopped, charged for or disposed of at customs.
FaceGym will accept returns of unused products in their original packaging purchased for a full refund, within 30 days with the original receipt or delivery note.
When looking to Return or Exchange an item, please go through the original channel or studio where you purchased your goods – note online orders can only be returned online and products purchased in studio to a studio directly.
Unfortunately, FaceGym products purchased from other retailers are subject to the returns policies of those retailers and will not be accepted by FaceGym. If you need to make a return, please contact the retailer you bought your product from.
Please note, FaceGym gift cards may not be returned and should be treated like cash. They cannot be replaced if they're lost or stolen.
To make a return:
If you have purchased a product in studio
To return an item to one of our studios, please bring your return along with your receipt and a refund will be issued to the original method of payment (e.g. on the same card used to pay for the item(s)). Alternatively, you may exchange the product for any product of the same value, or request store credit in the form of a FaceGym gift card.
Any returns made at a FaceGym studio that are not accompanied by the original receipt will be exchanged for FaceGym gift card in the amount of the original purchase price.
If you have purchased a product online
To return an item online, please contact our customer service team on info@facegym who will be in touch.
Refunds are charged to the customer
When sending your item back, please make sure the package is securely wrapped. We recommended that you make your return using a recorded delivery service and retain your proof of postage. Please note, Facegym does not accept liability for goods in transit or for the cost of return.
Inside your package please include the original despatch note:
- Your name
- Your order number
- The item(s) being returned
- The reason for return
We aim to process your return within 5 working days once we have received the item at our warehouse. The refund will be made to the same card or PayPal account used to make the purchase. Please note, it may take 5-10 working days for the funds to appear in your account - this will vary from bank to bank.
In some instances, we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges.
The following items are non-returnable:
- Beauty items and tools that have been opened, tested or partially used.
- Workouts, bundles and gift cards.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
For more information please email our Customer Service Team on email@example.com.
Each of the following is a contraindication to this product. Please make sure they do not apply to you, or you should not use this product.
▪ Botox in the last 2 weeks
▪ Fillers in the last 4 weeks
▪ Facial threads in the last 4 weeks
▪ Facial Surgery 6months dependant on healing
▪ Have used skin resurfacing products or had a treatment in the past 2 weeks (e.g. Retinol, AHAs, BHAs, Dermabrasion, laser, peels) or TCA peels in the past 4-weeks
▪ Cancer in the area being treated – less than 12months remission
▪ Melanosis of the face or skin lesions including keloid scarring /warts /moles
▪ Skin conditions (e.g. active acne, eczema, psoriasis, cold sores, broken skin, sunburn, rosacea) or Long-term steroid use that has affected the skin
▪ Hypersensitive skin / heat reactive skin / poor skin healing
▪ Photosensitive medication or medication that thins the skin in the last 6 months
▪ Haemophilic or blood clotting problems
▪ Pregnant or maybe pregnant
▪ Uncontrolled diabetes or experienced loss of skin sensation
Customers should not experience pain or discomfort when using the Active Roller. The microneedling tool creates painless microchannels on the skin’s surface in order to deliver a targeted skin treatment with no need for down time.
The active ingredients for each roller are crystallised to form advanced dissolving microneedles. Each roller head contains over 3,000 active-infused microneedles which dissolve rapidly into the skin on contact, creating painless microchannels, around 0.25mm in depth, for direct delivery of the ingredients into the epidermis.
Each Active Roller head can only be used once. Please discard the used head after use. Refill packs with four roller heads are available to purchase.
Yes. All three roller heads, Brightening, Hydrating and Youthful can be attached to the same roller handle. The roller heads need to be replaced after every use but the handle does not.
For best results, we recommend using the Active Rollers once or twice a week.
Before you continue...
• We don’t recommend if you currently have active skin conditions or bacterial infections (acne, eczema, psoriasis or cold sores, broken skin, Impetigo, Facial Boils, Conjunctivitis, Styes)
• Pregnancy (due to use of Electrical Muscle Stimulation device) - if pregnant, please let the Trainer know during consultation time. Instead of the electricals, your trainer will use prolonged deep tissue massage techniques.
• Botox in the last 2 weeks
• Cosmetic facial fillers in the last 4 weeks
• Facial surgery in the last 6 months