- Workout at home
- Face Fit
- All the tools
We strongly advise booking a Virtual online PT Session, so one of our expert trainers can show you how to effectivly use your tools.
For best results, apply after cleansing and before product application.
The Gold Derma Roller is your go-to for face, neck and chest massage. Simply roll for at least 30 seconds, starting at the center and rolling outward, in vertical and horizontal strokes, concentrating on expression lines.
POUT PLUMPER Finish off by rolling over your lips for a plumped pout!
Thoroughly clean with warm soapy water and dry completely between each use to avoid oxidation.
Roll daily AM and/or PM.
A mini ‘yoga ball’ for the face, the Face Ball is designed to support lymphatic drainage, improve muscle tone and release facial tension.
1. Place the ball between your eyebrows. Apply two pulses of firm pressures and lift. Hold for 5 seconds. Repeat once.
2. Place the ball on the arch of your left eyebrow. Apply one pulse of medium pressure and lift. Hold for 5 seconds.
3. Place the ball on the left side of your forehead, above the end of your left eyebrows. Apply one pulse of firm pressure and lift towards your hairline. Hold for 5 seconds. Repeat on the right side.
1. Place the ball on your left cheek close to the nostril. Apply one pulse of medium pressure and stretch towards your ear. Hold for 5 seconds. Repeat on the right side.
2. Place ball in the middle of your left cheek. Apply one pulse of medium pressure and stretch towards your ear. Hold for 5 seconds. Repeat on the right side.
1. Place ball to the left of the chin. Apply one pulse of medium pressure, scoop and stretch, Hold for 5 seconds. Repeat on the right side.
2. Place ball further on cheek near the ear. Apply one pulse of medium pressure. Scoop and stretch hold for 5 seconds. Repeat on the right side.
Our go-to tool for the cool down phase of our workouts.
This self-massage tool improves circulation, promotes lymphatic drainage, rejuvenates complexion and releases facial tension.
First apply your product to add slip to the skin and amplify results. Our FaceGym Training Serum’s are perfect for this.
Press and stroke the stone along the facial contours: 8 sweeps in each direction.
Press and hold the stone over eyes or any area that needs soothing to reduce inflammation. This can also relieve under eye bags and alleviate stress related symptoms such as headaches and temple tension.
Firmly press and release tip of tool on acu-pressure points in between eyebrows, under your eyes and either side of the nose.
Keep your Beauty Restorer in the fridge for extra soothing benefits!