- Workout at home
- Kick-start your face exercise routine
- Get a jaw workout
- Your choice of face oil
The best way to learn how to use our tools is to book an online workout with one of our expert trainers. They’ll teach you how to use the tools effectively to suit your skin and lifestyles needs, and answer any questions you have.
For best results, use daily (either in the morning or evening) after cleansing and before product application. Roll for at least 30 seconds, starting at the centre of your face, rolling outward in vertical and horizontal strokes, concentrating on expression lines. Finish off by rolling over your lips for a plumped pout. Clean thoroughly with warm soapy water and dry completely between each use to avoid oxidation.
A mini ‘yoga ball’ for the face, the Face Ball is designed to support lymphatic drainage, improve muscle tone and release facial tension.
1. Place the ball between your eyebrows. Apply two pulses of firm pressure and lift. Hold for 5 seconds. Repeat once.
2. Place the ball on the arch of your left eyebrow. Apply one pulse of medium pressure and lift. Hold for 5 seconds.
3. Place the ball on the left side of your forehead, above the end of your left eyebrows. Apply one pulse of firm pressure and lift towards your hairline. Hold for 5 seconds. Repeat on the right side.
1. Place the ball on your left cheek close to your nostril. Apply one pulse of medium pressure and stretch towards your ear. Hold for 5 seconds. Repeat on the right side.
2. Place the ball in the middle of your left cheek. Apply one pulse of medium pressure and stretch towards your ear. Hold for 5 seconds. Repeat on the right side.
Define you jaw:
1. Place the ball to the left of your chin. Apply one pulse of medium pressure, scoop and stretch, hold for 5 seconds. Repeat on the right side.
2. Place the ball on your cheek near your ear. Apply one pulse of medium pressure. Scoop and stretch hold for 5 seconds. Repeat on the right side.
Our go-to tool for the cool down phase of our online workouts. This self-massage tool improves your circulation, promotes lymphatic drainage, rejuvenates your complexion and releases facial tension.
1. Apply your product to add slip to your skin, our Signature Face Oils are perfect for this.
2. Press and stroke the stone along the facial contours: 8 sweeps in each direction.
3. Press and hold the stone over your eyes or any area that needs soothing to reduce inflammation. This can also relieve under eye bags and alleviate stress-related symptoms, such as headaches and temple tension.
4. Firmly press and release the tip of tool on acu-pressure points in between your eyebrows, under your eyes and either side of the nose.
Trainer tip: Keep your Gua Sha Beauty Restorer in the fridge for extra soothing benefits.